Fall is in full swing as of last week, and we’re beginning to notice a change in the air. Are you ready for the season? As autumn gears up, you may be wondering what promotional gifts are best for this time of year. As we’ve mentioned before on this blog, promotional products are especially popular when they are useful—and gifts that are perfectly suited to fall are more likely to be appreciated for seasons to come. With that in mind, here are the top ten fall promotional gifts that we recommend for the chilly months ahead!
Top 10 Fall Promotional Gifts:
- Gloves. As the weather gets colder, your clients, staff, and business partners will soon need gloves to keep their hands toasty. A pair of smart touch gloves (for using smartphones) is a perfect fit for the approaching cold season and will no doubt be appreciated by customers or employees who are always tapping away on their mobile devices.
- Beanie caps. Just like gloves, beanie caps are great to have on hand—not to mention stylish—when the temperatures drop and the wind whips up. They’ll keep your clients’ ears and head warm whether they’re out running errands in the neighborhood or enjoying a nice fall run in the park, and a tasteful logo will on the cap will be a positive reminder of your business.
- Lip balm. This is a must-have in the fall. Lip balm soothes lips, prevents chapping, and often comes with SPF protection as well. It’s great for a giveaway, a trade show or conference held in a cold location, or a staff gift. It’s available in classic stick form, as part of a convenient combo with sunscreen, or in a small tin. Organic lip balm is also an option. There’s even glow-in-the-dark lip balm, which is perfect for Halloween!
- Thermos® Drinkware: Mugs, Tumblers, & Bottles. As the air outside gets brisk, your customers will find themselves yearning for a sip of hot tea or cocoa to keep themselves warm. Thermos® drinkware is a classic choice for keeping a beverage hot and portable while on the go. There’s a wide variety to suit any need or lifestyle including travel mugs, tumblers, and bottles, and it makes a perfect gift to warm up for the holiday season.
- Blankets. Who doesn’t love snuggling up under a warm blanket on a crisp fall night? Blankets are an ideal gift for anyone since they’re ideal for the season, useful, cozy, warm, and comforting. They might make a nice reward for your staff or a thoughtful gift for your treasured customers. Stadium blankets are perfect for the avid sports fan, fleece blankets are great for any situation, and there are even travel versions available for staying bundled up while on the road.
- Flashlights. A flashlight always comes in handy and makes a great promotional gift. These days there are as many flashlights as you can think of—from heavy duty durable flashlights to petite LED keylight flashlights, USB flashlights, mobile power banks that double as flashlights, lantern flashlights, hanging flashlights, camping flashlights, and more.
- Hot chocolate. Although fall is renowned for the pumpkin spice latté craze, hot chocolate isn’t far behind! This soothing, comforting drink is perfect for the cold weather ahead, and it’s great for a trade show or holiday gift. It comes as an individual bag of instant hot chocolate, in K-cup form, or as an eight-ounce bag.
- Vests. Apparel is one of the most popular types of promotional products today, and with good cause—everyone needs attractive, well-made clothing. As fall approaches, vests are an especially good pick for both men and women. They’re great for an outdoor staff retreat in cold weather, for example, and they make a thoughtful gift for valued clients. Vests come in both fleece, knit, and down versions.
- Stadium cups. Stadium cups come in handy for all kinds of scenarios, including holiday or staff parties and trade shows. They’re sturdy, attractive, and a great choice for branding your logo in a prominent way. People tend to hold on to drinkware that they find useful, and stadium cups will be a handy reminder of your brand every time your clients reach for them.
- Hand sanitizers. As the temperatures drop, you can be sure that people are going to start getting colds. Hand sanitizers are a smart way to guard against seasonal bugs, especially since they’re so convenient and portable. They make a great promotional gift since they show care and concern for your clients’ and employees’ well-being. There are a few different varieties available, too: credit card sized hand sanitizer, hand sanitizer spray, and hand sanitizer gel.
Wondering if there are other promotional products that might be a good fit for a fall campaign or event you have in mind? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for advice. If you have an idea in mind that might benefit from some creative brainstorming, we’d be happy to share some recommendations. Connect with us on Twitter and Facebook or call us at 877-881-6845 and we’ll be glad to advise you on custom branded promotional products that can represent your brand with style and grace.